cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOWTV managing devices issue

I've installed NOW TV app and signed into my account on my Hudl 2-which indicates
Sky Movies Month Pass Renews on 31 December Entertainment Month Pass Renews on 31 December
Manage Devices Roku (NOW TV Box) Date added 17 December 2015

I've also logged into my account on a PC after installing the app on Hudl 2 = My devices NOW TV Box. Where do I find my Hudl 2? It indicates I can watch NOW TV on 3 more devices, when does this update to 2? I have cancelled my Sky Movies/Entertainment 14 day Free Trials, due to problems that I have read on this forum.

How do I stop the renewals due 31 December on my Hudl 2. 

SKY NOW TV INDICATES: to add a device, simply watch NOW TV on it, and it'll automatically added to your list, how long does it take to appear on my PC account Login?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Your Hudl2 will be add to your devices when you watch your first film or programme on it, it doesn't get added just by installing the app.

The passes you have on your account are shared by all your devices, so if you cancelled your free trials on your PC that's all you need to do, you don't cancel on each individual device as well (the system lets you continue watching your passes until the 14 days is up, then they will stop and you won't be charged).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Your Hudl2 will be add to your devices when you watch your first film or programme on it, it doesn't get added just by installing the app.

The passes you have on your account are shared by all your devices, so if you cancelled your free trials on your PC that's all you need to do, you don't cancel on each individual device as well (the system lets you continue watching your passes until the 14 days is up, then they will stop and you won't be charged).