cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV Box + Sky Sport One Month Pass

Hello there,

As we know coming up is the festive period and I want to purchase a NOW TV package as a present. I've found the deal I would like to buy, which is - NOW TV Box with a one month Sky Sports pass with it. Now, I've found the deal ok, but I have one question which I'd like to get some clearance on if possible.

The month passes roll on until cancelled, but being as the month pass comes with (this) deal, after the month would I still be able to cancel it? ... And how easy would it be to do so?

Thank you very much,

All repiles appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  after applying the pass go back in and cancel it will run until the end of the paid for month.    

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  after applying the pass go back in and cancel it will run until the end of the paid for month.    

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.