cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV Box Pass Types

I already have a Entertainment Pass @ £6.99 per month. If I purchase a NOW TV Box, will the Entertainment Pass that I have be sufficient to register and operate the box or will an alternate pass be required.

2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

Yes it will work. To save money however you might want to get a box with passes. You quite often see deals for these in Argos, Curry's, Tesco and on Amazon. When you apply the pass it starts from when you current paid session ends. You will then go back to paying the £6.99 unless you apply another pass or voucher. You can buy vouchers from Curry's for £25 for 5 months. You can also apply vouchers that come with boxes. Several of us buy the boxes with vouchers when they are on offer. Just have to be aware that vouchers have limited life, common consensus is 12 months from purchase to apply.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Yes.  You can register up to 4 devices on your account.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.