My now tv keeps going back to home screen

My now tv box keeps going black and then goes back to the home screen
6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

NOW TV have identified an issue causing this and have posted a message about it here

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Now-TV-box-issues-18-10-2016/m-p/403208

I'd suggest going to that post and clicking Topic Options>Subscribe (you need to be signed in to do this) and then you should get an email when there is any news.

In the meantime I'd recommend not doing anything to the box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Such rubbish. Cant open the help. Paid for first game back since covid and cant watch or get help to watch it. Missed half of it so far, so disappointing

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User download the app to your mobile phone. Log in, open the channel and watch for a minute or 2. Go to the integrated app on your TV or stick/box and open the same channel. It should now work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for help, ill try it now. What an absolute mad way of having to go about things

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I keep getting this problem happening on sky sports it will just every so often stop playing and return to home screen. Now tv will you fix this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When we click on this link it takes us to a page which tells us we don’t have sufficient privileges to view the post. Odd