cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My internet keeps dropping

I am quite fed up with NOWTV internet keeps dropping. since we have been up this morning it must've dropped every 2 minutes. 

NOW TV having 0 contact numbers and these stupid automated services are ridiculous.
Shocking service.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Replied on the other thread that you have created.

I am guessing you tried pressing the reset button on the back of the NOW Router for about 15 seconds and checked all the wiring ?

When going to your online account under Technical Checks does it show a problem ?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Replied on the other thread that you have created.

I am guessing you tried pressing the reset button on the back of the NOW Router for about 15 seconds and checked all the wiring ?

When going to your online account under Technical Checks does it show a problem ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks, i have sorted now. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having a similar issue - how did you fix it?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This thread is relating to an issue with the device for watching NOW and not the internet connection with NOW.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been having the same problem with the Now TV boxes. Each time using the boxes (different boxes on different internet providers) I have to go into settings and get it to reconnect to the internet. It remembers the internet and the password but you still have to reconnect. 

As much as it is annoying - one of the boxes is used by my father who isn’t IT savvy at all and cannot use the box until I have reconnect it. 

Anyone know of a solution before I purchase a Firestick for him?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Try setting the deviceback to factory settings, this is a common error with the NOW devices nowadays. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/hard-factory-reset-now-box-stick

That being said Amazon do have a sale on the Fire Stick just now. And it would only be a matter of time for the NOW devices to become unsupported like the white box. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help