cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My TV on new Now TV home page

Hi,

I switched on my Now TV box and was greeted with the new, no app necessary home page. I like it but have one problem. Where has the My TV button gone? I can see watchlist, but that's not nearly as efficient as the My TV listings. 

Am I being thick or has it been removed? 

Pete

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

My TV is two folders consisting of Continue Watching & Watchlist, where both these folders are shown has horizontal tile thumb nails on the new layout Home Screen Page.

If you are not keen on accessing via this method, then if you have the newer smart remote controller, press the My TV quick access button on the NowTV Smart remote.

Or whilst on the new home screen page layout, press the back button on the remote, then select Apps Store, then highlight and click OK on the NowTV App, then highlight and click OK on "Go to App" then you are on the old style UI layout to reach My TV.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can you get it to default to this , without having to go through the whole rigmarole? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have gone to my apps as suggested and ludicrously Now TV is not shown as an app! How do I get to scroll through all the available programmes on say Fox or another channel like we did before?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NowTV have decided to remove the NowTV App in both the My Apps and Apps Store Section (don't ask me the reasoning behind it, because i am a customer like everybody else on here).

Going forward NowTV wants us to use their new look UI.

What i tend to do if you don't know the TV show you want to watch and just browse the different NowTV Entertainment on Demand channels is the following.

From the home screen page, navigate down the screen page until you reach and highlight the Entertainment orange coloured ticket pass tile box, then click OK on it.

Then when the next screen page appears on your TV screen, scroll downwards past the different categories or subjects until you reach "Channels" then move right across the screen until you highlight for example " Fox" then click OK to access all the TV programmes under the Fox section.

Here's an email address for NowTV (see screen shot below if you want to get in touch with them).

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You're a 🌟 thank you!