cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Major Service Fault Across Multiple Devices - MyTV- Continue Watching - Watchlist Issues

The continue watching and watchlist have developed major problems this evening for the past several hours programs/series keep disappearing.

My whole watchlist and continue watching sections have been deleted by the NowTV system.

We need an urgent update from NowTV as to what's happening and how are they going to fix it.

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My continue watching list was empty for a few minutes but then came back. However, it has regularly lost items over the last few years and continues to do so.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having exactly the same issue, programmes disappearing altogether and old ones coming back on that I’ve already watched!

nickmorc
Expert 2

Yes, getting exactly the same issues across all devices.

ukbobboy
Legend

@nickmorc  @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

Well Guys

I went to watch Game of Thrones this morning, i.e. after midnight, and also found "My TV" empty, except for three programs.  I was also wondering what happened to all the "regulars" I watch.

I can only guess that Now TV's system is having a  dodgy/forgetful  moment.

I hope they can put it right.

UK Bob

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy Et al, I tried to add back one of the programs from the watchlist by searching for it - no go the only option available was remove from watchlist. So I tried another program, this time it had an add to watchlist button - result a red error banner saying it couldn’t add the program. Good job I know most of the programs that should be on there, it’s the ones I’ve added because they looked interesting and possibly worth a look that I can’t remember. 

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Everyrhing seems to be back to normal now. At least, my watchlist has been restored.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still Having the same problems, continue watching not updating, have 4 programs that I watched two weeks ago stuck on the continue watching tab. Using a Roku 3

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We had the exact same issue simply because my son was upstairs watching GoT s8e1 all my watch list and continue watch gone some did return but not all. Another fine example of how Now Tv (Sky) shaft there customers.

cheers