cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nesc01
Mentor

MLB app

hi been watching mlb app for some time now with no issues went to watch it yesterday the app begins to start then nothing any ideas please

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: MLB app

@nesc01 

Have you tried to delete and reinstall the app? 

This link will give you general information for troubleshooting on the box.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
30 Replies
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@nesc01 

Have you tried to delete and reinstall the app? 

This link will give you general information for troubleshooting on the box.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
nesc01
Mentor

hi i have removed app and put it back on still the same

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@nesc01 

What about unplugging your router and also device for a few minutes? 

0 Thanks
nesc01
Mentor

yes ive tried that also it starts up i put the mlb app on you see the mlb logo then its a black screen

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@nesc01 
Do you have another device such as a Amazon fire stick to try? 

A extreme suggestion is to set the box back to factory settings. Not ideal but usually squashes bugs on the system.

0 Thanks
nesc01
Mentor

i will give that a try thanks 🙂

PJ756
Advocate

MLB app

I can no longer play the MLB App. It worked fine until last Wednesday, but if selected the app now just flashes and then gives a blank screen without loading.

I have tried the following all without success:

1) Resetting the Now TV stick. 2)Checked the App and system for the latest version. 3) Uninstalled and reinstalled the MLB App. All attempts have failed ☹️. Please if anybody can help

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@PJ756 

You say reset the stick. Have you tried to set the stick back to factory settings? 

0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @PJ756 

When you use this internet web tool linked below to check your ISP location does it report you are in the UK ?

https://www.whatismyip.com 

Just asking because a few people have been having issues with their ISP providing rouge IP addresses on their Router and this may have a bearing on the problem if it doesn't see you are in the UK because i believe the MLB service checks for your regional area and blocks certain regions.

Should it be reporting UK then i am out of suggestions because i don't use MLB (maybe get in touch with MLB where i know they have a Twitter help feed).