cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Love the new features - Thank you Now TV

Just a quick thank you for the latest features which are superb and exactly what i needed.

The 'Watchlist' will be perfect for me for creating a list of programmes that i want to watch at some point in the future as i sometimes forget about them when roaming all the content.

And the 'Watch Next / Maybe Later' is a great prompt to for when i'm watching a boxed set to quickly get to the next episode without interuption.

The icing on the cake for me would to be able to make a 'Playlist', but for now these new features are superb and pretty much what i was hoping for with the latest app update - Thank You

12 REPLIES 12
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

I agree with you @DarylM.

Sometimes when I try to get that little menu off, I accidentally click on Next instead of Maybe Later. This can be before the credits start to roll too. 

I'm sure there will be an update soon for it.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Legend 5
Legend 5

It comes up right at bottom of screen on mine, is that not same for everyone? Doesn't spoil programs.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 wrote:
It comes up right at bottom of screen on mine, is that not same for everyone? Doesn't spoil programs.

It takes up a large portion of the bottom right of of the screen and the bottom third of the screen is faded out.  Plus the fact that I find any kind of logo or banner popping up unexpectedly to be distracting.  When I'm watching a TV show which I'm engrossed in, I don't want to be distracted at all.  Particularly on a service I'm paying for.

It'd be nice if there was an option to turn the feature off altogether.  But I doubt that's possible.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.