cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat link

What is the live chat link? Can’t find after spending ages on website again. Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at NowTV?!! 

16 REPLIES 16
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I posted a link to live chat in this other thread you started.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-black/No-customer-support-telephone-number/m-p/513199#M13999 

Should the live chat link not open for you, then try a different internet browser with it's adblocking software disabled or perhaps a different device which has an internet browser on it.

MS Edge works for me when i need to get in touch with NowTV live chat web service.

Unfortunately NowTV doesn't have a telephone number for TV Pass customers (only NowTV Broadband customers have a dedicated telephone helpline number to phone 😡).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have are account with you but I had a email today saying my bill is over due but when I check my account on here it says it’s due 6 march

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My have u been in and took money out my bank 

ukbobboy
Legend
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi my bbc1 not working

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

The early Smart Box with Freeview is the only NowTV device that will get broadcast BBC1.

If this is what you have, then do a retune, as all the Freeview channels are being shunted around between 22nd and 30th June.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Because they are scared you want your money back that they stole

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi im wondering if u can help me please