cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live TV

My now tv box recently stopped working, it was quite a few years old. I can’t find another one anywhere - I assume they have been discontinued, is that correct? 

My old now tv box had a really good live tv “app” which I could pause for 30 mins or rewind etc. I also had access to live sky channels that I wouldn’t get on freeview eg Sky Atlantic. 

The now tv stick didn’t seem to have a live tv option so I bought a new roku box thinking that it would, but it doesn’t seem like this is the case.

Has the now tv live app gone forever? Is there any way I can stream now tv content and live tv without having to switch to a freeview box?

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The Now TV stick is the only current a device that offers “pause” on live TV channels within your Now TV package.

All you need to do is watch Live TV and then hit the pause button.

For a peace of mind you can check this link out.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-a-now-tv-smart-stick

Your Smart Stick lets you pause and rewind the live TV channels for up to 30 minutes. You can pause and rewind on demand movies and shows as much as you like too

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine was fine but from today will only allow me to pause for 1 minute. Very annoying. Not sure what's going on there.