cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

LG TV

When I plug my now to box into my LG TV it keeps flicking on and off literally every few seconds.
The now tv box works fine in my Panasonic tv. The LG tv works ok without the bow tv box plugged in. It's literally ad soon as I plug in the hdmi lead (which I've also tried others just in case) I've tried resetting to factory settings on the TV and resetting the the Now tv box but neither works. I've also switched off the wireless router and reset that but again doesn't work.
Any ideas???
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for enlightening me Geluk, I'll be sure to contact you for correct protocol moving forward... 🤔
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Geluk actually since the LG board is regarding smart LG TVs and not black box hooked up to non smart TVs the black box forum is the correct place.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
ukbobboy
Legend

@schnapps @Geluk @Anonymous User @4268

Hi 4268

You know, I was wondering about Geluk's point because this thread has had a good number of responses and would have been transferred to the "LG Smart TV" part of the forum long ago by a moderator if it was appropriate.

I guess this is a learning point in forum etiquette.

UK Bob