cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is it possible to DAZN to the apps installed ?

I would like to add this channel/app to my box and enjoy their content in my nowtv box.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Definitely agree it would be a good addition. As a Dazn and Now TV subscriber I hope it comes soon. 

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Unlikely Now TV would add DAZN as it is a device primarily for Sky channels, especially Sport, so not really in Sky’s interest to add it.  There isn’t a Eurosport nor Premier Sports channel on Now TV sticks.
There isn’t even a Roku channel for DAZN in the UK.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
But you can get mlb.tv, or is Sky somehow affiliated?
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Maybe because Sky don’t show baseball, but they do show boxing. Possibly because they don’t see MLB as a threat.  Or maybe MLB paid for access. Or there is an agreement like BT Sport.

http://web.static.nowtv.com/images/docs/apps-on-the-now-tv-box-stick-uk-oct-20.pdf

Saint1976
Elite 3

DAZN isn't a device for sky channels, it's a medium for Matchroom Sport to broadcast and ruffle the feathers of the established American broadcasters/promoters who had the monopoly on live boxing.

Sky have the UK exclusive rights to broadcast all Matchroom Sport content until 2025. 

Eddie Hearn owns Matchroom and did the deal with DAZN for them to have exclusive broadcast rights to the same content but outside the UK. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It did add BT Sport and has added other minority sports apps.