cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Invalid Account log-in error on NowTV Box

I was setting up NowTV box (black) and error pops up saying my log-in is invalid. Reset thousand time and same problem everytime. The problem only occurs with the box because I can log-in and use NowTV on other devices.

Contacted customer service through live chat and it showed how bad NowTV’s customer service is. Talked to different agents on different days and no one can help me, Every single one’s saying they’ll have it fixed “soon” which was nearly two weeks ago.

Any chance anyone here know what to do with this error?
3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User put a paperclip in hole in box for 30 secs and force a full reset. Then try logging in. You will need to re set up your WiFi connection.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately, After trying this several times and resetting my box, it still not working. Customer Service is no use, they dont know how to fix it.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User There used to be a bug where special characters in your password could cause problems logging into a box. Not sure if it's still the case but if your password contains special characters might be worth changing to one with just letters and numbers.