cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Interference on other tv

I have the old type black nowtv box on my tv.  It is connected to a dish too.  The tv in the next room is connected to an old type outdoor aerial.  When I watch anything through the nowtv box the other tv becomes pixelated.  We have unplugged everything else in the house so it must be from it.  Would changing to a nowtv stick help or would there still be the same problem?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

For any branded NOW device, there are two suggestions

1. Ensure the device is fully up to date
  2. Set it back to factory settings

If you plan on upgrading the hardware, you will need to be aware that the NOW stick is no longer sold on the website and stock is hard to come by in retailers. Which points to the assumption they are phasing it out. 

You are best to either purcahse a Roku express or Amazon fire stick. The latter is my personal recommendation as you can purhcase an adapter and connect it via Ethernet.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

For any branded NOW device, there are two suggestions

1. Ensure the device is fully up to date
  2. Set it back to factory settings

If you plan on upgrading the hardware, you will need to be aware that the NOW stick is no longer sold on the website and stock is hard to come by in retailers. Which points to the assumption they are phasing it out. 

You are best to either purcahse a Roku express or Amazon fire stick. The latter is my personal recommendation as you can purhcase an adapter and connect it via Ethernet.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help