cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ITV hub & catch up not working

Is there something wrong with the itv hub as every time I try to load it an error comes up saying ‘oops something went wrong we are working on it’ both my boxes in the house say the same so I can’t see it being my box? 

8 REPLIES 8
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community.  There is a known issue where this occurs when you click on ITV content from the homescreen/catch up screen of the NOW TV box/stick.  Until NOW TV and ITV work out the issue, you should be able to watch by going to the My Apps screen of the NOW TV box/stick and opening ITV Hub from there instead. You'll have to search/browse for the programme you want to watch manually. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

My inital problem was that when U triwd ro access ITV hub watch now,U fot boited out & it qent straight back to Now Tv My apps page. However, I could watch older programmes  So I tried all of the suggested methods to rectify... but to no avail.

Now I can not watch ANY Itvhub programme as every time I click on it,I just get booted back to the Now TV My apps page. No error message.

Very. Very frustrating... All other channels are working fine.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I havn't been able to access BBC for 3 weeks now!  Tried resetting etc with no success. Now ITV won't work. Again, tried all suggestions from community with no success. I am fed up with the lack of help. Cannot get anywhere on 'Live Chat'

Is anyone else as sick as I am with this service?

Is there a solution, or should I look elesewhere??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I quite agree with you!! BBC iPlayer not working was one thing but now this!!!? After every update another bug is unleashed! Our now tv stick is basically useless to me now. So annoyed!!  

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

All should be working now guys. It was a problem with ITV and not the Stick but it should be sorted now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Each time I access ITV hub via the now tv stick I have to resent the stick.... is there a known issue at present?

huxley123
Scholar 2

ITV Hub app still not working for me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My ITV hub app doesn’t work. It just comes up with Oops something went wrong.

All the other terrestrial apps are fine. So what’s wrong with this