cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: ITV Hub

Can I just confirm that this issue is only happening on the NOW TV Black box?

Are you also able to let us know the Serial Number of the box which can be found on the bottom of the box?

Thanks, 

Karl 

0 Thanks
grahamwl44
Mentor

Since acquiring the boxes, I have always accessed the ITV hub via the catchup screen, never via Myapps. Over past three years, never a problem with this entry method. The older, white box still opens the hub up that way;  it is only the recently acquired black box that now declines to do so via the catchup facility. 

0 Thanks
Fran4
Advocate

I have had the problem for 3 days. The serial number is 3255AH148433. Hope this helps, and it can be sorted.

0 Thanks
SCattysmum
Mentor

I am having same problem with ITV Hub on black box, and brand new stick. Old white box works fine

0 Thanks
Claire851
Advocate

Hi there I am having a problem loading itv hub.. i have done a software update and factory setting restore and still not able to play itv hub on both my box boxes I have in the house 

0 Thanks
annie69
Advocate

no ITV hub for 10 dyas now, just ooops sorry an error message, serial number on black now box is

32667K09043

0 Thanks
jmcc1969
Advocate

it not just me then my smart tv the i players are not working as well

Chris681
Scholar

I have the same problem on my smart box and stick

smart box sn is 5686A9551213

stick has a couple of numbers inside not sure which is the serial no so here is both

RC 3762108/01R

thanks

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Shasween
Observer

Hi, yeah I'm having the same issue. Been  happening since beginning of July. On black box edition SN 32558C078850. Thanks.

0 Thanks
Shasween
Observer

Works accessing via My Apps though.

0 Thanks