cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ITV Hub

Everytime I click on itv hub it's says oops something went wrong. We are working on it? But it's been like this since yesterday?

24 REPLIES 24
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Can I just confirm that this issue is only happening on the NOW TV Black box?

Are you also able to let us know the Serial Number of the box which can be found on the bottom of the box?

Thanks, 

Karl 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had the problem for 3 days. The serial number is 3255AH148433. Hope this helps, and it can be sorted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I open the itv app and click on any program I get an error message saying 'something's gone wrong. sorry your video is unavailable at this time. please try again later.' I have done a system update and reinstalled the app multiple times. It has been doing this for weeks. Serial number 8426C7038185 now TV black box. 

Please help! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I open the itv app and click on any program I get an error message saying 'something's gone wrong. sorry your video is unavailable at this time. please try again later.' I have done a system update and reinstalled the app multiple times. It has been doing this for weeks. Serial number 8426C7038185 black box. 

Please help! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Since acquiring the boxes, I have always accessed the ITV hub via the catchup screen, never via Myapps. Over past three years, never a problem with this entry method. The older, white box still opens the hub up that way;  it is only the recently acquired black box that now declines to do so via the catchup facility. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

no ITV hub for 10 dyas now, just ooops sorry an error message, serial number on black now box is

32667K09043

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having same problem with ITV Hub on black box, and brand new stick. Old white box works fine

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there I am having a problem loading itv hub.. i have done a software update and factory setting restore and still not able to play itv hub on both my box boxes I have in the house 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No itv hub and all catch up is not working I am only broard band and phone package  any help please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just tried this and it worked just as you say. Thank you for the tip!!