cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to watch live TV

Hi All,

I have just set up an account and got a black box because my sky has packed up and I want to watch tv however, on researching it says " watch live tv" but I cannot see how to get there. All I can find is demand , iplayer etc and cannot find how to watch mainsteam tv live. Any assistance will be gratefully received.

Kind Regards

Jackie

4 REPLIES 4
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

jackieeuk wrote:

Hi All,

I have just set up an account and got a black box because my sky has packed up and I want to watch tv however, on researching it says " watch live tv" but I cannot see how to get there. All I can find is demand , iplayer etc and cannot find how to watch mainsteam tv live. Any assistance will be gratefully received.

Kind Regards

Jackie

Hi @Anonymous User

are you talking about the NowTV live/linear channels or Freeview channels?

if you go into the entertainment or cinema sections of the NowTV app at the top of these sections, you'll find 'watch live' from their you can choose which channel you wish to watch.

To get into the NowTV app quickly you can just press the NowTV button on your remote

If you're referring to Freeview channels. You need a NowTV smart box to get these an active completed initial setup, you'll need to go into settings > TV channels and then conduct a channel scan you need to have an aerial connected to do this. If you just have a small black now TV box, then I'm afraid you can't get Freeview channels (other than the BBC iPlayer live streams and the ITV Hub live streams)

I hope this helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have clicked on Entertainment and the only thing at the top is "Now TV" "My TV" "My account "help". There's no "watch live". I'm on a browser on my Windows PC, I do not have a box/tv set up. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When on the nowtv website with your PC internet browser click on Menu towards the top left on your screen, then select Entertainment from the drop down menu where the main Entertainment page should appear on screen, then click the TV Guide button in the box towards the top right of the screen, then you can access the now & next live channels.

Just click on the Now channel box to start watching live nowtv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just  in time for TWD thank you! 😄