cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to use now tv box to another address. How do I do this?

Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ is it possible to take my now tv box to another address and use it. If so how do I set it up?

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

No problem taking your nowtv box or stick to another address, where all you need to do is when connected to the new television is to go into the box menu settings, select  network, then select set up connection, then select wireless and connect to the router SSID network name and enter the router password at the new address.

Don't forget to take the power adpator for the box, plus the remote and a HDMI cable to another address with you Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

No problem taking your nowtv box or stick to another address, where all you need to do is when connected to the new television is to go into the box menu settings, select  network, then select set up connection, then select wireless and connect to the router SSID network name and enter the router password at the new address.

Don't forget to take the power adpator for the box, plus the remote and a HDMI cable to another address with you Smiley Wink

Iโ€™m really grateful for your fantastic reply to my glitch! Thank you very much for all your help today. I will follow your instructions to the letter.

enjoy the rest of your day and I look forward to trying it out very soon ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š

Advocate

Why do you need to take an HDMI cable with you?

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@666 Better safe than sorry. Non of us can be certain that an available HDMI cable exists at the new location.

RoyB
Legend

@666 

Itโ€™s a box, not a stick, so it doesnโ€™t plug in directly without an HDMI cable.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.