cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can’t get past the sign in stage

So my Mum recently bought a Now Tv box, but every time we try and sign in it takes us to the captcha and makes us confirm we aren’t a robot every time. We aren’t sure why this is or what could be wrong, because it isn’t giving us an explanation.

Any help would be appreciated
4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Is this when you are first setting up the box (you've just entered your wifi details and when you enter the NOW TV details you get a captcha code)? Or is the box already set up and you're signing into the NOW TV app? What happens when you enter the code? You should only need to do this once.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having same problem as op New box done WiFi set up entered username and password takes me to captcha code and when I enter it and press confirm it takes me back to username and login page with red box dropping down saying something has gone wrong? What do I do
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue for me. It tells me that I typed the wrong letters. I tried several times with 2 people verifying that what I enter is correct. To no avail. If that does not work I don’t trust the with my credit card.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same issue for me