cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to delete unwanted enteies from "My TV"

Some programs I have only reviewed or finished watching (e.g. after the last episode of a series) still remain in the "My TV" section, either in the "Watchlist" or "Continue Watching" sub-sections.  Also, some series I watch regularly appear only in "Watchlist" and NOT in "Continue Watching". These issues seem like serious gremlins in the operation code; i.e. the code stating the conditions under which programs are automatically added or removed. This code is clearly untested and incorrect. To add insult to injury, as far as I can see, there is no way to manually remove or add items to "My TV"  which would at least allow a temporary fix to clear the clutter in "My TV" which has become considerable. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I have.  I can only remove things from my Watchlist but not Continue Watching.  I think you have to complete watching the program for it to disappear.  Try selecting the program and fast forward it to the end to see what happens.  A long workaround but should declutter you Continue Watching.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks but I tried that already. War iof the Worlds, project Blue Book
and several others are finished and I have watched them all to the end
but they are still there in my watchlist. 5th Avenue is in my continue
watching list and I CANNOT move it any way. I have even logged onto my
laptop and toggled the heart symbols on and off to check for changes -
nothing. The software is poorly designed and with no sign of an upgrade
or any understanding from Roku that there are any problems, I'm afraid
we are stuck with it. Keith Knight
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

How come you imagine any part of the problems with this Now app issue arise because of the Roku devices it runs on?

If that were the case, then it wouldn’t occur on any of the other 20-odd (?) platforms you can find the Now app on, but it does.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
superglo2012
Scholar 3

I watched Chicago PD episode 17 of the latest season and it is still on continue watching I have tried fast forwarding on laptop it is still there, will see if it is off after watching next episode it is definitely Now tv problem