cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do you sign out

I am wanting to sign out of my mother's account on my Now TV box but I can't find the option. There is just no option to sign out nor a 'My Account' section which I've seen in older posts. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

From the NowTV Home Screen Page on the NowTV box, navigate down screen to the bottom and move across approx 4 rows and there should be a My Account tile box.

Click on the My Account tile box and you should see a sign out button towards the bottom right corner just below the account name that you have signed in with.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Not familiar with the layout of the Now TV black box, are you able to navigate to the bottom of the screen to see a row of options? 

Or option would be to set the box back to factory settings. Not ideal but a worst case solution.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

From the NowTV Home Screen Page on the NowTV box, navigate down screen to the bottom and move across approx 4 rows and there should be a My Account tile box.

Click on the My Account tile box and you should see a sign out button towards the bottom right corner just below the account name that you have signed in with.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you! Would have saved me a lot of time if they had My Account in settings!