cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do i change my payment date?

I need to change my payment date for my dd collection. How do i do this please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Because NOW TV is a 'pay as you go' service you are always billed to your payment card at the time you purchase a pass (or it renews).

If you leave your pass to renew every month the only way to change your date is to cancel your pass (you can still carry on watching until the pass expires) and then don't restart your pass until it's the date you wish payment to be made (although this means you won't be able to watch in between your current pass expiring and you restarting again).

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Because NOW TV is a 'pay as you go' service you are always billed to your payment card at the time you purchase a pass (or it renews).

If you leave your pass to renew every month the only way to change your date is to cancel your pass (you can still carry on watching until the pass expires) and then don't restart your pass until it's the date you wish payment to be made (although this means you won't be able to watch in between your current pass expiring and you restarting again).

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User To add on to what @Andy mentioned, you can also buy vouchers in stores like Game, Currys and Argos.

You can buy Entertainment in 3 months or 5 months.

Movies in 2 months or I think 3 months.

Also a week of sky sports. 🙂

It works out a little cheaper too 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am aware if i cancel my pass and reset on the date i wish this will then change to the date i want, my broadband is a package so does this mean i loose broadband until i purchase the new pass too

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this same problem,I'm not ringing an 0845 number else I'll get charged, and live chat never loads! mine is also for my broadband package not tv passes so I can't cancel! please help!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I also need to change my payment date for my phone and broadband. No help on here whatsoever!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When dose my pass expire ? We’re do I make my payment and how much do I pay ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't have TV, just phone and broadband.  Can I change my paydate and how can I do this?

Thanks

Sarah

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You can't change the payment date yourself.

If i was in your shoes i would phone the NowTV Broadband Team to ask the question.

Open this page below and click on the green link in the article "Change Phone Extras" where a telephone number will appear on a secondary page.

To see the telephone number you need to be signed in on here with your nowtv broadband account details.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/call-features