cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I see MyTV list on NowTV box

I seem to be able to add shows to MyTV list but I cannot see how to view what is on the list.

8 REPLIES 8
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

If you enter the Nowtv app, near the top is the My TV section. There you will find 'recently watched' and 'watchlist'. Press 'watchlist' and you will see your added shows and movies. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi caseyb1993

Yes I can see the MyTV in the iPad app but it does not appear on the TV off the NowTV black box.

So I need to know what buttons to press on the remote.

craig

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Starting at the homescreen of the box, press the NOW TV button on the remote to open the NOW TV app. 

Then when that loads, you should see a menu at the left edge of the screen. The second option down is My TV. Go to this and click OK, then you should see two options Recently Watched and Watchlist. Go down to Watchlist and click OK to get to the list fo things you have added to My TV.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi caseyb1993

Yes I can see the MyTV in the iPad app but it does not appear on the TV off the NowTV black box.

So I need to know what buttons to press on the remote.

craig

@Anonymous User

Try this.

From the home page screen on the NowTv box, click the NowTv button on the remote controller (bottom left button).

This will take you into the main NowTV UI, towards the top left of the screen just below search you will see MyTV with the remote controller click the arrow up button until you have highlighted MyTV then just press the OK button on the remote, then you have an option for either Recently Watched or Watchlist.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Casey

I found it.

If you go to the Home menu on NowTV it is not there BUT if you press the NowTV key on the remote you get a menu down the left side of the screen and MyTV is there.

All is well!

Thanks for your reply.

Craig

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Glad you found it! Woman Very Happy

Enjoy your shows 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes but that that now tv has updated the my tv box has disappeared? How do I get up my tv now? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try a forced software update on the box by following step 6 on this guide.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick

Update the software even if you are on the same version number.