cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hayu

I’ve tried adding the hayu pass to my account for 1 week. I’m doing it from a mobile device, will not work. Spoken to now tv on live chat taken them a week to reply and they have basically told me to try purchasing from a different device? Anyone else had this problem ? 

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When using your mobile internet browser, for example Chrome when you go to the NowTV website and log in with your account details and click on My Account > "Pass and Vouchers" does it show the Hayu Pass to buy towards the bottom of the screen page.

If so what happens when you attempt to buy the Hayu Pass (any error message or does the page not load with spinning coloured circles etc).

If there is no Hayu Pass showing to buy, are you a NowTV Broadband Combo customer ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No hayu isn’t even showing up on the my passes section and isn’t giving me the option to add. When I try and purchase from the homepage it says unable to complete purchase at this time at the top of the page in a red box. Very annoying! Just now tv.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you or was you a nowtv broadband "combo" customer who had the combined broadband & passes package with nowtv in the past ?

If so, i am lead to believe that there is a problem currently purchasing the Hayu pass for combo customers.

Have a read of this help article (paying attention to the fifth FAQ on the list (click on it to expand the information).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/hayu-month-pass 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I used to be a combo customer when I first joined now tv but had problems with the broadband so just stuck with now tv. Thank you for your help.