cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having trouble watching anything on now tv

Is anyone having trouble watching a film as if I click on film loading thing comes on then brings me back to homepage it’s doing my head in lol anybody no number for nowtv 

22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes - same as you. Absolutely cant. Tho the amazon fire stick is working fine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All apps on box working but rest int doing my head in

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I can not load any films. Followed advice on help site to log out of account and back in. Says should now work but not for me

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m unable to watch sky sports, I did sign out then back in again and that did work but I had to come out from watching the sport and when I tried to get in again same thing happens, just getting 4 circles spinning then returning to home screen 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem as everyone else, try to stream anything and just keep getting returned to the menu screen.

I've tried going to the Now TV app, signing out and back in, I've killed power too, and reset the stick also, and none of these actions have made any difference.

Do now TV actually monitor these comments and get intouch with customers having problems?

As a new customer I'm no very impressed with the service so far!

lockmatt
Expert 2

im also getting the 4 spinning circles when trying to watch sport or entertainment channels and being returned to home screen

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the Now tv stick and a Roku stick plus signed out of NOW TV and signed back in on both devices that's cured it for me

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a Nowtv stick & cant watch anything. Tried a few things but still the same.

Also a new customer & not impressed so far.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also having issues with watching anything on Now Tv.

Keep getting returned back to the homepage.

I carried out a factory reset and started all over again but the problem has not gone away.