cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Haven't used Now TV since July 2015, why can't I add more than one device?

I last used Now TV with a sports pass back in July 2015.  Anyway,  I got an email offer for £2/month on 5th March 2016 for entertainment and I thought that would be useful to watch Vinyl,  however it looks like I will only be able to add just one device??!!??

This slot is currently unavailable. You can only add one new device each calendar month.

There is a Now TV box down as an existing device which is all well and good, but I'd like to get it on my laptop and iPad as I am going away next week.   Why is this restriction in place when I have three free slots

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you've had issues trying to view on your laptop. Can you try this now for me, it should allow you to view, please re-post if you still have problems.

You won't be disappointed with Vinyl, great few episodes so far, Scorcese being involved in a project is always a stamp of quality and Ray Romano pulls in a good turn too; still expecting his mother to come in and yank him by the ear in every scene though 😉 

In regards to the device management rules after you've filled in all 4 slots you can then remove how much you like but can only add one per month so as in your case you may have 3 slots left after removing them but only be able to fill one per month.

I hope this clears things up and enjoy your viewing.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ranj-S wrote:

In regards to the device management rules after you've filled in all 4 slots you can then remove how much you like but can only add one per month so as in your case you may have 3 slots left after removing them but only be able to fill one per month.

The thing is I removed them all back in July 2015,  because I didn't have an active subscription.  Now I am about to resubscribe, I can only add one.  I can watch on the NOW TV box (well I hope I can) which is the one slot I have assigned, but once I watch on the laptop or iPad, I will have to wait another month to watch on the other device and another two months before I can add the fourth device.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah, all the slots are available now!  Superb!  Thanks to whoever did that.