cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone elses NowTV App disappeard ??

just had to reset my nowtv box as it must of crashed since i last used it but the nowTV icon has gone and when i push the NOWtv icon on the remote it just dose a loop and goes back to the home page ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

If you are having issues with the NOW TV Box (Icon Disappeared) please try the following steps.

Navigate to Settings>System>System Update

Follow the on screen messaging and check if the icon has come back. If this does not work please unplug your box by swithing off the power at the mains for 10-15 seconds and then turn the power back on again.

Thank you

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Yes mine is doing exactly the same.  Yellow logo appears then back to the home page, no app on homepageSmiley Surprised

Anonymous User
Not applicable

opps dont know why i clicked that ( accept answer lol ) dose anyone know whas going on or are they getting eady to push the long awaited update ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just turned on Now TV to discover the same issue. Any fix yet?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have same problem whats its happening on my TV where the now TV box is plugged in to but seems to work on my app on my phone. Gives me some comfort that its not just me but whats going on nowtv!?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Snap! So far only the the channel 4 app working!
herojan
Expert

I let my box go to sleep then woke it up and did an update and it is back.

• Roku Streaming Stick+ | S/W 8.1.0 | Now TV app v3.12.132 | Wifi (DHCP)
• Internet - Plusnet Fibre @ 36M

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im talking to someone on chat now but not getting anywhere 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My box is just blinking at me Smiley Embarassed

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hopefully @andy-s or another member of the team will this pick this up or it's just a temporary glitch