cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HDCP Unauthorised - Content Disabled (My Comments)

After a hectic day I switched on my Now TV box from standby to be greeted with the wording in the subject on a purple background.

Whilst I could have looked this error message up on the Internet I am not happy with Now TV, because instead of writing this message in huge letters with no explanation, they could have written it smaller with a detailed explanation beneath it to advise customers of possible reasons for the message and what to do. According to the Internet this message has appeared many times over the years.

Fortunately I had a brainwave and did a system update , the screen showed it was updating two "apps" the first one didn't say what it was updating,and the second one was for You Tube. After this procedure had been completed everything worked fine and I was able to watch the film.

The main point of writing this message is to try and get Now TV to change the error page for this  message so that existing and future customers are aware that it is not as daunting as it first seems. 

0 REPLIES 0