cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Factory reset, now wont let me back in without a new pass

Hi, I googled how to remove a Netflix account and it said to reset the box so I did. Now it wont let me watch again without buying a new pass. Have I done something wrong? Is there a way round this as I still have 3 weeks left on my pass 

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you factory reset a NowTV Box or Stick it will now ask for you to add a six digit code to your existing account just to activate or reactivate your device.

Just read and follow the instructions carefully from your television screen. 

Screenshot_20200927-083223.png

Is this what you are seeing on your television screen or have you got the device running again and there is no pass showing under the My Account section when going into the NowTV box screen menu at the bottom of the new look home screen page. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I put in the 6 digit code and then the screen changed and I had one saying to complete set up buy your TV pass.

It shows on my account the pass is active but it doesn't seem to be recognised to move forward into being able to use the now tv.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you gone into the NowTV box under My Account (should be towards the bottom of the home screen) and sign out and back in again using the account details you have the three week pass left on.

Other than that see if live chat can help you out. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It doesn't come off that screen. I'll try live chat.

Thanks for trying 🙂