cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code 103

Hi, i have a black now tv box & i keep getting error code 103. Ive turned it on & off, same as router. Ive reset it, ive tried the 'press home button 5 times & so on' trick but it still keeps coming up. Been like it a few days now, doesnt matter whether its boxsets or live tv either. It crashes, then comes up with the error screen. Any help would be appreciated because now tv is all i watch!
4 REPLIES 4
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi Sophie

Unfortunately, there is no user fix for an Error 103 problem, which means there is an unspecified error (I think) of unknown origin.

You see, the Now TV techies recently fixed that same very error which occurred on S04E02 of a Game of Thrones episode.

OK, so in order for Now TV to help, you have to report on what programme/episode or channel /app the error is occurring. In other words, the more specific you can be about the error's appearance will help the techies to track it down and fix it.

After you've tracked down and isolated the error you can get in touch with help chat on the following URL:

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

UK Bob

PS. Please bear in mind that the fix for this problem may not be immediate.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks @ukbobboy

@Anonymous User - If you could also post the show you're having an issue with here then we can see if any other users are having the same issue. 

Thanks, 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same error twice in the last 24 hours whilst trying to watch The Simpsons (Live TV)  - box is a 2400SK - Roku LT running software v 7.5.3 build 4102-07

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get it aaaallll the time, just tried to rewind a film (lights out) press play and Io and behold the spinning balls of doom followed by ‘something went wrong error 103’ I’m just glad amazon are now streaming more of the same box sets as it’s the only place a can watch them without throwing my remote at the tv.