cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Elementary Season 5

Hi, I have been enjoying series 5 elementary however since yesterday when I click on an episode the adverts play but the show does not load. I can watch other shows on NowTV with no problem, I tried elementary again today and had the same issue. It says I can watch it until June so not sure why it won’t load. Any advice will be much appreciated!
6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just wondering, if you go into the nowtv App and select entertainment, then channels, then Sky Living, then Elementary, then the Episode does it play ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, thank you for your reply. I just tried that and it’s still not loading, I’ve also tried going through the search and selecting it but nothing! It’s weird because I select the episode, the adverts come on, then the sky living logo then a black screen with the nowtv logo spinning in the middle, everything else works on it!
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you post on here the episode you are trying to watch on season 5, i will see if it also happens to me on my nowtv box.

Maybe in the meantime try rebooting both your nowtv box  and router to see if that makes any difference.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Awww thank you! It’s episode 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Episode 7 seems to be working fine on my nowtv box, so i don't think there is a missing or content issue error at nowtv's server end.

The only things I could suggest is try steps 1 and 6 on this linked guide.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ok, thank you for checking, I will try those steps!