cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Disney Plus App Login doesn't recognise my email address

I added Disney+ to My Apps, went to watch and it said Login using your email.  Entered my Now TV email address and it said there was no account attached to that email.  Tried that 12 times now and yes, entered correctly, but still no joy. Anyone else had this issue? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User To reinforce @RMM71 ‘s question, Disney+ requires you to create an account with them, and also provide your credit/debit card details as it’s a subscription service costing £5.99 per month.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
RMM71
Scholar 2

Have you actually set up an account with Disney+ ?

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User To reinforce @RMM71 ‘s question, Disney+ requires you to create an account with them, and also provide your credit/debit card details as it’s a subscription service costing £5.99 per month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you - I was not aware of that, all my other Apps have just worked. I guess this is a similar situation to Netflix then.  Thanks again

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I haven't - did not see this option or any instructions to this end.  I've never had to set up a separate account for any Apps on Now TV, they just worked?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Ignore my advice, where i didn't ask the obvious question in the first place 😱.

With the likes of Netflix and the Disney + App you don't use your NowTV account login and need to subscribe to these services separately.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No problem and thank you!  I had a suspicion this might be the case, but there was no indication on the App site or in any of the instructions.  Guess I need new crystal ball LOL Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I hadn't and now I know that I do!  There was nothing said to advise me of this at any time during installation.

Thanks