cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Did Now TV forget to put their clocks forward?

On my Now TV box, the 'Latest' episode of Billions is marked as 'Available at 8.00pm'.  It is about 8.40pm now and it is not available.

I think this should be 9.00pm BST (the time the show actually starts), which would be 8.00pm GMT.

I suspect that somewhere on the Now TV system, a clock or timestamp hasn't been changed to BST so 'Available at' times for upcoming episodes are still set at GMT rather than BST.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @DarylM

Yeah @Jason-C of the NowTV Team is aware of this time bug and they are currently in the process of fixing it (no time frame given).

Like you, i am waiting to watch Billions season 3 ep1 on catchup to become available (was expecting 10pm after the show finished airing live) Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @DarylM

Yeah @Jason-C of the NowTV Team is aware of this time bug and they are currently in the process of fixing it (no time frame given).

Like you, i am waiting to watch Billions season 3 ep1 on catchup to become available (was expecting 10pm after the show finished airing live) Smiley Happy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Watching Billions Season 3 ep1 now on catch-up Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just wondering if they have now put clock back a few weeks to early. Problems with TV guide locking and noted time was 1 hour late. Reset to Irish time and now OK.