cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Devices

Hi can anyone advise me about how you can get devices, as am paying for cinema pass and tv pass 9.99 but EE took the tv box back I used to watch nowtv though and as I’ve no internet broadband I cannot access any nowtv programs or even watch films I’m paying for??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Without an Internet connection you won't be able to watch nowtv with your passes.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Without an Internet connection you won't be able to watch nowtv with your passes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know even finding devices from now tv say I haven’t got any viewing devices even if I did hav internet I wouldn’t have any thing to view it though but luckily am still being changed my pass payments each month because I’ve not been able to stop pass because I’ve no internet 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I am assuming by posting on here that you are using your mobile data ?

If you can't use your nowtv passes any more because you have no Internet, then your best option would be to cancel them until sometime in the future if you decide to have broadband again at your home.

With your mobile device click on the person symbol towards top right of your mobile screen and on the drop down menu select Passes & Vouchers.

You will need to cancel each pass separately and follow the step by step on screen instructions until you see the thumbs up message that you have cancelled.

Then you should be emailed by nowtv confirming that the pass was cancelled.

If you decide to to have broadband in the future the cheapest device would be a nowtv smart stick which are selling around the £15 to £20 price point mark.

If you don't see the cancel button next to your passes or there is no payment history under Bills & Payments, then have you set up more than one account (check all your email addresses for any nowtv correspondence).

If you are still stuck cancelling all your passes try live chat for help (link below).

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices