cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Debit Card

Tried to set up my new Black Box Now tv i my name and address but with my Partners Credit/Debit but it wont let us. Please help.

7 REPLIES 7
Legend 5
Legend 5

Why not set it up in your partner's name and address? I would assume that the reason you can't use the card is fraud protection, all Now can tell is the person on card is not you. They don't know you are in a relationship with the person who has the card. It's all very well using someone else's card with their permission but it leaves them wide open to expense should you have difficulties in your relationship.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

thanks for your post

I have emailed you about this

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just spent 25 quid on a box n when I try registering my card it's won't let.me... How do I change this 

BicBasher
Elite

@Anonymous User wrote:

I've just spent 25 quid on a box n when I try registering my card it's won't let.me... How do I change this 

Hi @Anonymous User

Do you have a Visa, Visa Debit or Mastercard?   NOW TV don't accept any other form of debit or credit card.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have a visa debit perfectly fine works for all other stuff
BicBasher
Elite

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have a visa debit perfectly fine works for all other stuff

Did you try adding the card via the box or using a desktop/laptop?   The latter is easier.

Networking Spec - ISP: TalkTalk VDSL2 @ 76mbps | Amazon Fire TV Cube 2nd Gen, Chromecast 3rd Gen WiFi, Motorola Moto G9 (Android 11), Dell PC with Windows 10 Home Edition using Now TV Player.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue.