Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbobboy
Expert 2

Re: Continue Watching section

@Abermaw @Andy

Hey Abe

Glad your back and doing a bit of soapboxing, that's cool.

Soapboxing.png

Until next time, keep those home fires burning.

Peace out.

UK Bob

Abermaw
Advocate 2

@ukbobboy

Hi Bob, how's it going?

Soapbox?.....Me?....As if!!!!! Smiley Wink

Looking at that photo of me....I really must buy a comb. Smiley Surprised

Take care, Matey. Smiley Happy

caseyb1993 Champion 1
Champion 1

@Abermaw I'm here, I'm here!! Please don't go!! Smiley Wink

I see you love The Orville! Definitely one of my new favourites. Seth MacFarlane is a treasure! Smiley Happy

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? :-)
Abermaw
Advocate 2

@caseyb1993  "Hey-hey, there she is!" (The only Orville quote I could think of, sorry)

Hi Casey, how are you?  Yes, The Orville is my favourite show at the moment and you're right, if Seth MacFarlane can bring us that and act in it at the same time, then he actually is a treasure.....And I got all gooey about him without Rob Lowe being around! Smiley Wink

Now then, if I could only get it to stay in "Continue Watching" until I've actually watched it........

Take care, Casey and all the best. Smiley Happy

caseyb1993 Champion 1
Champion 1

@Abermaw I love how Scott Grimes is part of the show! Another treasure as I love him in American Dad! Smiley Very Happy

All the best to you too! Smiley Happy

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? :-)
0 Thanks
YorkPoker
First Poster

"As a viewer, when I watch an episode in a series I want the next episode to appear in my "Continue Watching" section so that I don't have to search for the series and find the next episode manually. "

Let's get that coded up. 

Currently it takes me to the last 3 minutes of the episode I already watched and I have to faff about. 

0 Thanks
Rosebud11
First Poster

Not sure if I’m posting/replying in the right place in this forum but I use the now tv app on PS4 and this whole week my whole ‘continue watching’ has completely disappeared which is very annoying and now I just realised a show I watch has dissapeared from ‘my watchlist’ as I kept having to go there to search for where I left off in my shows as ‘continue watching’ has gone. I don’t know if other shows or movies have also dissapared that I might of forgotten about now as I have a lot on ‘my watchlist’. And when I went on to add the show back to my list it keeps not doing it, i click to add and it goes back as if it’s removed again, why can’t I add it to my list again? Why do these annoying problems keep occurring? Paying money for your services when this stuff keeps happening is pretty fustrating, I already thought having no subtitles on basically all you’re content with no warning was pretty bad as well, but haven’t brought that up before, why doesn’t anything have subtitles as well? But sorry, to the topic, when will these current issues be fixed??

Lindzi
Scholar 5

@Rosebud11 

Me too!! On the LG and Samsung app. I have spoken to live chat but not getting anywhere so far.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Set-top-boxes-Smart-TVs/Continue-watching-tab-has-disappeared/m-p/491...

0 Thanks