cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Continue Watching section

Is anyone else having issues with the Continue Watching section under My TV? On my two boxes (one black box, one smart box) programmes are disappearing from Continue Watching after just a few days. If I log in on a browser however, everything that should be there is.
18 REPLIES 18
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yep i noticed I had to go searching for The Orville this time as it had vanished from my Continue Watching list after a week or so. There's been a few teething issues with Continue Watching and different versions of app updates, with my boxes, mobile app and website all being slightly different for a good while, but they seem to have done some tweaking to improve this  so I'd expect this to be a temporary measure and something they are aware of.

However I'll tag @Tony-D from the NOW TV Team so he can check it's something they are aware of.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

We'll get this looked into thank you for bringing it to our attention 🙂

Naomi K

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. I tried to talk to someone on live chat about it last night but he wouldn't believe me that the next episode is meant to show under continue watching. He was telling me that it would only show if I'd watched half an episode or half a movie.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is an annoying problem, random items disappearing, something different everyday it seems.  If the list is not going to work properly get rid of it. It would be much better if you tested updates properly before releasing them.

The old system seemed to work better - can't we go back to it (pre December 2017) until you have solved issues.  Live user testing just creates bad experiences for your subscribers = loss of confidence in Now TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Is it possible for something to appear on your continue watching section if you haven’t watched it? The film hostel has appeared on my continue watching and I’ve never watched that film.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi All I’ve been having this problem for a while now it’s really annoying having to search for the next episode of things I watch. But I find when I watch a box set it works fine so PLease now tv fix this problem fast
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately it fails with box sets as well for me. I was season 3 into Castle and the next episode disappeared ( for the second time ). Other shows that I had been watching also disappeared.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Folks....It's me againSmiley Wink

Crikey, three years down the line and we're still having problems with the "Continiue Watching" section.

For new users....It's never worked....I've been banging on about this for more times than I've had a Pie and Pea Supper but it seems that...."The Computer says No" Smiley Surprised

This is one of the reasons that I gave up on NOW TV as my main streaming service, OK, I still use it as I've still got a voucher in place but, come on Guys......The NowTV Okey-Kokey (It's in, it's out, we'll just have to search about) has got beyond a joke.

Just for the Boffins...."Continue Watching" ...The clue is in the title....We've watched a programme in a series.....The next one should come up next week....Oh goody it does, so I'll watch it tomorrow.....But tomorrow comes and tomorrow always dies....Carry on Screaming, as it happens all the time.

Time out......This is the point where @Andy has a giggle and toddles off to find a great meme.....Hello Mate, how are you doing?Smiley Happy

Back to the point...NowTV, please get this sorted as three years of complaining and many moans haven't worked yet......To be honest, you should be ashamed of yourselves as the old "Watch History" was faultless.  Somebody once told me that "Continue Watching" was developed to look more like Netflix.....If it was the you have made a mistake...You are supposed to be Market Leaders.....Just make it look like NowTV for goodness sake.

I've always said that NowTV doesn't come with instructions, so make it simple and think about the old acromym......KISS.....Keep It Simple, Stupid!.

Just a last point.....Hello to all my Cyber Pals and I hope that you are all keeping well and playing nicely together.

Take care everybody and all the best Smiley Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Time out......This is the point where @Andy has a giggle and toddles off to find a great meme.....Hello Mate, how are you doing?Smiley Happy

@Anonymous User Far too serious an issue for me to post trivial memes about ...

image.jpeg

Nice to see you are still in fun forum spirits, it wouldn't be the same without something going wrong around here! Take care pal, must tag @Lindzi @caseyb1993 they'll hate to miss your rare but action-packed appearances! Keep rocking! 🙂