cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Constant Pixilated Picture! Beyond Annoying!

Help!

this has been going on for weeks now but i can never be bothered to try sorting it out. My Now TV picture is constantly pixilated. I nearly always start watching something and it goes from bad to worse and I just give up!

i have a tv and box upstairs as well as downstairs (the one with the issue) and that one is usually fine, although suffers the same at times.

ive done the WiFi checks, the technical checks, on the site it says it’s detected an issue but says it’s their side...exactly the same thing 2-3 months ago!?

im getting ready to quit the whole thing tbh this is ridiculous. Please can someone give some CLEAR instructions as to what to do...no techno babble please...🙏

14 REPLIES 14
Harry16
Scholar

Hi

if you look on the community pages there is a lot of people with the same problem this problem is a now tv issue nothing you are doing wrong I have the same issue myself .just keep posting on here and hopefully this issue will be fixed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Oh really? Wow! That’s really poor form on Now TV’s part!! Think I’ll be ditching them if that’s the case!! ...thanks for coming back to me 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can anyone help I’ve had a blurred picture on my now tv for months.

ever since Netflix arrived its been terrible.

come on now tv do something about it. Paying good money for this service and watching.

ryder cup coverage I couldn’t even see the ball and that was a month ago.

not good enough !! Who agrees ???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Despite boosting my wifi and switching all other devices off , programmes on NOW TV become pixilated every 20 to 30 seconds for about 10 seconds . This means important events such as a goal being scored are often missed and I am sick of guessing where the ball is when watching soccer  or golf.

After reading previous complaints it seems that it is NORMAL for this to happen on NOW TV.

Unless it is fixed at source within the next month I am cancelling my subscription.

Anyone else feel the same????

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Perform a factory reset to the device.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/hard-factory-reset-now-box-stick

Ensure it’s connected via Ethernet if possible. Make sure you have boost.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
##-thanks but i only have it on my smart tv as an app and all other programmes have no problem  Please type your reply above this line -##
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Don't know if your Smart TV supports the option to use Google Public DNS servers on the television (check Google for instructions).

Where some people streaming live NOW Sports reckon the streams are more stable over the Google Public DNS servers when watching NOW live Sports.

No problem for me watching NOW Sports (apart from the camouflage effect which is another subject matter).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was on live chat last night and the girl on the other end admitted they had a problem at thier end, she said it was a temporary problem I explained this has been going on for weeks and that the forum was full of people complaining about it. She tried to get me to do all the usual fixes but I said what's the point if as you said you have a problem. She then gave me a 1 month refund and escalated my problem to tech team. Let's all get on to them and demand a refund hit them in the pocket

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh that’s good to know thank you! I’ll try going on live chat now! 🙂