cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Constant Pixilated Picture! Beyond Annoying!

Help!

this has been going on for weeks now but i can never be bothered to try sorting it out. My Now TV picture is constantly pixilated. I nearly always start watching something and it goes from bad to worse and I just give up!

i have a tv and box upstairs as well as downstairs (the one with the issue) and that one is usually fine, although suffers the same at times.

ive done the WiFi checks, the technical checks, on the site it says it’s detected an issue but says it’s their side...exactly the same thing 2-3 months ago!?

im getting ready to quit the whole thing tbh this is ridiculous. Please can someone give some CLEAR instructions as to what to do...no techno babble please...🙏

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable
T##- Please type your reply above this line

Thanks for your message ! Yes they also replied to me but I didn’t get a
refund. Golf almost impossible to watch .

I’m keen to push through some action on this . Obviously they have a
problem but I’m fed up of monthly payments landing with them with any
interference. Not good enough
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live streaming on Nowtv is really starting to pee me off. Ent/movies/sport all drop off & go blurry, had a box for a few years so updated to a new stick to see if it fixed it. No better, reset stick pressing button but soon starts to drop resolution. Used Nowtv for a few years but since it’s started doing this in the last couple of months feel cheated into paying for  a substandard service. Can’t wait for passes to run out to ditch this poor excuse for a streaming service. Would not recommend unless things change very soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been in contact with nowtv for nearly four days via live chat. I spoke to a guy named Joylan who offered me a month voucher for my troubles. When I entered the code it turned out to be only a day and Joylan must have deleted parts of the conversation. When will people wake up? The whole thing is a rip off and a con. The picture isn't HD and the live football isn't live. I'm thinking about getting in touch with ofcom because something needs to be done. If enough people complain surely something will be done  And surprise, surprise nowtv are owned by Sky. Come on people let's do something. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have Now TV updated software and do you know if this has fixed the problem with picture quality on live sports channels. I had a quick look this morning and the numbers on software page look different but can't be 100% sure. It worked fine for the short time I used it before having to go out. If they have improved the problem why have they been telling us that the problem is at our end. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had no issues personally apart from once but that was down to my isp.