cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Code100

I've got both a black and a white now tv boxes.after 10-25 minutes a white light starts flashing on them and it goes off with code 100 error.
I've resorted factory settings and updated software and it's still doing it.
Only on nowtv apps not more4, I player etc
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been getting this error code for several months now, since the box had an update and changed to Roku powered! I have followed instructions on other posts with this title but nothing is working. It is getting really annoying having to restart programmes every 7-10 mins. Please can someone advise when this will be sorted as it just says that it's being looked into. I am very close to cancelling my passes and going back to my firestick! 

Thankyou.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem. I've tried resetting and updating but neither have resolved the problem. Sometimes I get error code 102 also.
I'm paying for a service I cannot access!
Hoping someone can give some advice please.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Could you answer the following questions please?

• How are your NOW TV playback devices connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • Are you running any form of VPN (Virtual Private Network)?
  • Have you tried re-booting your router (by disconnecting the power, waiting 30 seconds and reconnecting the power)?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for responding. I only access Nowtv via my tv. I tried rebooting my router yesterday but it made no difference. I'm not IT savvy so not sure what you mean regarding connection, sorry. My wifi connection has been ok for my iPad (e.g. iPlayer) although slightly longer initial buffering. I will try rebooting my router again this morning. Could the weather have an impact?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

my box is connected via wifi, don't have any other networks, the app works fine on my iPad and PS4 it's just the black box. I have tried resetting the box and I have turned my router off and on again several times with no change.  When I turned the box on last night it seems to have had an update as the logo colour has changed, this seems to have sorted the problem out as i managed to watch a whole movie from start to finish without an error code 😃, although the box is now really slow responding to the remote.  Thanks for your help. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I use an HDMI cable. Is ghat what you mean?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yet another of these, I'm afraid.

I've done the factory reset and forced the software update.

The box will play about 20 minutes of a programme, and then the error arrives.

A 'status check' here says that there's a fault - but, as usual, there's no help on what the fault might be - just a link to your completely unhelpful FAQs.