cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Click next episode goes to home screen

If m wachng an episode of something and at the end the next episode comes up, if I press it, it goes to the home screen, it doesn't Play the next episode?  Also half the time the next episode preview picture isn't there?

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Box is less than a week old shouldnt need a factory reset but  i did a factory reset anyway, there was no software update available as its a brand new box.

i'm connected via wifi and i have my router configured as per the suggestions on this site.

And the problems persists, after every episode it defaults to the home screen.

The white box would continue to the next episode the majority of the time?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Everyone,

We're going to get this looked into for you, and fix it as soon as possible.

So we can do that, can you please provide us with some specific examples of when this has happened? I'll need the show season and episode numbers to see if we can replicate it. Can you also confirm which devices it happens on, and if the same episode works ok on other devices?

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been watching some box sets, after end of an episode, i get the not now or watch now box.

When pressing 'watch next', most of the time it sends me back to Apps page or freezes.

This is happening on all boxes (now tv boxes & Roku) and any box set we have watched.

I've also tried clicking 'not now' and letting it go back to the episode list, but about 80% of the time it still either freezes, when clicking on next episode, or just goes back to App page.

This is soooo annoying having to go back into now tv, then entertainment, then finding the box set again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear this, can you make sure that your boxes and app's are fully updated.

You can do this by following this procedure po.st/qC14FO

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes all boxes are updated.

And all boxes are having the same problem.

After each episode (unless im lucky) it goes back to app page, instead of letting me watch the next episode in the series (any series)

This is happening to me and my daughter.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

oh i forgot to add that it doesnt show any of the episodes as watched when this happens.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry to hear this @Anonymous User. 

Can you please try factory resetting the NOW TV Box/Roku Box and try again? 

Do you have any other devices apart from these to try? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Rebooted back to factory settings.

Made no difference what so ever.

I'm on a different box set now, same thing happening, watch one or 2 episodes and it either freezes or drops me back to Apps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there any way we can disable the 'not now / Watch now thing?

Only been having the problem since this was introduced.