cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charged After Cancelling the 14 day trial

I cancelled after 3 days due to this service being pretty terrible, adverts on pay streaming is a joke, so cancelled before the 14 and was still charged..

No customers service number to be found, live chat has vanished, I can't even email as that has also gone..

This is by far the worst streaming service on the planet, there are  pirate website more professional  and honest than this..

having no means of contacting a company beyond a faceless post on their forum is a joke shows how much of a dog ###### site this is,  everyone should avoid this like the plague.

Oh and give me my money back you thieving ######. Furthermore, I'm sending my NOWTV experience to BBC watch Dog, and other organisations.

Now refund me you gits..  

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled after 3 days due to this service being pretty terrible, adverts on pay streaming is a joke, so cancelled before the 14 and was still charged..

No customers service number to be found, live chat has vanished, I can't even email as that has also gone..

This is by far the worst streaming service on the planet, there are  pirate website more professional  and honest than this..

having no means of contacting a company beyond a faceless post on their forum is a joke shows how much of a dog ###### site this is,  everyone should avoid this like the plague.

Oh and give me my money back you thieving ######. Furthermore, I'm sending my NOWTV experience to BBC watch Dog, and other organisations.

Now refund me you gits..  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now refund me you gits..  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same has happened to me . I think now TV is set up to take your money and make it very difficult for you to resolve issues or cancel payments. Live chat is  deliberately hidden and it takes ages for an answer to email. This company should be reported . I would be sacked if I operated as this company does .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now refund me you gits..  

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

having no means of contacting a company beyond a faceless post on their forum is a joke shows how much of a dog site this is,  everyone should avoid this like the plague.

Oh and give me my money back you thieving . Furthermore, I'm sending my NOWTV experience to BBC watch Dog, and other organisations.

Now refund me you gits..  

Hi @Anonymous User

You weren't using a mobile device by any chance were you when you tried cancel?  The mobile web browsers used by phones and tablets can have limitations which prevent aspects of the now TV website from working properly.

To cancel now TV you need to login to your now TV account on a PC (Desktop or laptop PC and Mac) and go to your my account page. From there. Click the cancel pass button on the appropriate pass and follow the dialogues that appear. Once you have finished the cancellation process go back to your my account page and you will see a confirmation confirming that your pass has been cancelled and you will no longer be charged(Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately.)

If you need further assistance click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat"  note when using live chat. It's best to use a (Desktop or laptop PC and Mac) a mobile device is not guaranteed to work.  There is also an email option. If you want to email nowTV follow the process as mentioned above but click email instead of live chat.

I do not work for nowTV . Please do not direct your anger at me. I'm trying to help you as best as I can.

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I noticed that none of Now Team have responded, so have flagged it to the moderator. This should hopefully bring it to their attention and they can get you the help you need.

@Anonymous User is the community manager here and does respond to messages.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry for the slight delay in getting back to you, I will need to look into this and send you an e-mail; which will be shortly. In regards to contact, our contact method journey has not changed and they are always available after clicking the contact us button at the bottom of every help article. We always recommended contacting us via a laptop/PC especially for livechat. Keep an eye out on your inbox where I will be sending an e-mail. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Am having this same problem right now, I cancelled few days before the end of my free 14 day trial even took screenshot of cancellation & they even said I can still watch till 13th October. I then find out the took 3 different payment amounts for 3 different passes which I didn't agree to of course. I want to click on the cancel below each pass but firstly I read into & found out if I cancel even tho strianght away I won't receive total refund at all & made to use the passes.. Really bad service, no customer service number then some live chat crap, fuming I just want it sorted & refunded now!