cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Change in MY TV - Continue Watching - more key presses needed

Until today going to MYTV - Continue Watching, and then selecting a program episode took you to that series list of episodes, so it was easy to navigate to the next episode.

This evening selecting an episode causes that episode to play immediately, without the option to scroll to the next episode.

This means that to continue to watch the next episode in a box set requires many more key presses, and is most annoying.

I hope that this is a temporary glitch and not a permanent change

Roga

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The new My TV  section is poor as compared to the old system.

On the Roku 3 the next program in a series is not showing up at the end of the watched program and therefore clicking on the program in My TV either continues the episode or restarts!!!!

Why has this been done as now the only way to find the next episode or a different episode of a series is to go into the watchlist or search for the program.

This now makes the navigation of Now TV very poor as compared to other streaming services.

The only good point is that it shows the remaining time left to watch the episode, but the removal of the list of other episodes is poor.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User continue watching will either restart the last show you've partially watched, or if you've watched it in full (my guess is up to the point where it asks if you want to watch the next episode / something else) it will show the next episode. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It only prompts for the next episode at the very last second of the program so all the way to the credits.  It also doesn't allow more than one episode of a series in the continue watching section and is limiting it to only 8 programs at any one time.

You can force it to add more but overnight it removes them back down to 8.

A complete and utter useless service, Amazon Prime & Netflix are miles ahead with their user interfaces.

Get this sorted NowTV.