cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Catchup TV

From inside the nowtv app under entertainment the episodeds over the past few months have been showing up late to the extent that they are still showing the old episode a week later at the top of the list. I have reset the box a number of times it seems to be your service.

At first i though it was due to you showing the episode day after day and it keep going back to the top of this list this isnt acceptable but at least the new ones were showing.

Now new episodes are not showing either for many days or at all. I have alread missed the end episodes of some show due to them not showing up on catchup either at all or so late i think you pulled the show.

Please fix.

1 REPLY 1
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The catch-up section has always been flaky at best and I don't bother using it personally. It has phases of being out of date then it gets better for a while before slipping out of sync again and because this is at NOW TV's back-end there's nothing you can do at your end to improve matters.

I'd suggest any shows you like to follow add them to your watchlist and access from there, or new episodes should feed into the Continue Watching section (under My TV) so you can play new episodes from there instead (although they can take a few hours to appear in that section).