cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot register

I have just purchased a black NOWTV box and I am trying to install.  I entered my details and the entertainment pass code but I get the message "There is a problem with your registration. Please contact the help team".  How do I contact the help team?  So far it has been a very frustrating experience. !

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

There are members of the NOW TV treat on the forum, and if you wait they will respond to your post in due course, but it can take a day or two if they are busy.

If you want to speak to someone straight away you can try Live Chat instead. To get there go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose the Live Chat option on the following page.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too have purchased a black box for my terminally ill grandad to use and can't use spoke to the service team and found the whole experience useless dos what I had already tried again and nothing so I have a useless box that I can't take back as I have opened it and used the card when setting up the account like they said and then they cut me off the conversation as I wanted to speak to someone else! Horrible!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, very sorry you've had issues signing up. Are you still experiencing issues with this? If so can you let me know what happens when you try and sign up and where you have issues. Apologies for the experience you had via livechat also.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm gutted. Bought a box for Xmas and even using a fresh new email it says this email is already registered. Can't use it at all ; (
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

There must be a Sky service associated with that email account.

If you need an email to remind you of what your username is click this link

Then when signing up to NOW TV do not set up a new account, click sign in and enter the username and password.

Cheers

Andy