Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot login through now tv box

Hi,

am new to the community.

setup my new now tv box (black). But couldn't sign in. Error message: "sorry, something went wrong we are working on it". Error code: OVP_00026.

i could able to sign in to my account using the same credentials through internet.

help appreciated.

thanks in advance

35 REPLIES 35
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

To be honest i have run out of suggestions, hopefully other helpful forum members will come to your rescue Smiley Sad

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Looks like you are not the only person who is encountering this error code ovp_00026 when attempting to log into the nowtv box.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-black/Cannot-login-through-now-tv-box/td-p/427649

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

am new to the community.

setup my new now tv box (black). But couldn't sign in. Error message: "sorry, something went wrong we are working on it". Error code: OVP_00026.

i could able to sign in to my account using the same credentials through internet.

help appreciated.

thanks in advance

I had this same problem. To get around it I created a gmail account and used this successfully to get into Now tv!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I have had this same problem for nearly 4 weeks now, Now TV live chat is a complete waste of time. Keep telling you to do same thing ,have had to set up 2 other new e mail accounts to try loging on with them and changed password several times.

was all working fine until I rang up sales and asked them how much now broadband was. Since then they have obviously messed up my account . The live chat is bloody waste of time. Do they think we all sit here on our PC,s waiting for them to get back to us.

Have given up now and cancelled my auto payment and will be going elsewhere. Got better things to do than waste time with Now TV .

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Porky

As a Now TV customer, just like you were, I am sorry you got messed about with but, from time to time, you cannot get hold of the right people to help solve your problem.

Although it's now too late, can I ask if you have any non-alphanumeric characters in your username and/or password because although the forum software can handle them the Now TV and Roku boxes sometimes react badly.

Anyway, all the best for the future.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am new got this error message ovp_00101

help please thanks