cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Cannot add 'Barry' to my Watchlist on black box

I can add the TV show 'Barry' to my Watchlist via my PC, but it doesn't show up when I view my watchlist on my black box.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @DarylM

What happens if you use a different internet browser on your PC when adding the TV show to your Watchlist on the NowTV website.

I just tried adding "Barry" to my Watchlist on MS Edge and it seemed to work for me where the TV show was added to my PC and Roku Player Smiley Happy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @DarylM

You are absolutely right where Barry shows on My Watchlist on my Roku Player using the older NowTV App software version 3.***, where my NowTV smart box on the newer NowTV App version 4.6 doesn't show it Smiley Sad

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps  I'm guessing this is related to recent Watchlist and disappearing content issues.  Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.

Another thing that's annoyed me is that 'unavailable' shows have vanished from my watchlist on my box (but not my PC).  I prefer unavailable shows to remain on my watchlist in case they return for future seasons.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @DarylM

I know this is not ideal and not saved in the appropriate folder i.e. Watchlist (has you wished), but i suppose you could always start watching episode 1 towards the intro then hopefully it will be saved & shown in your Continue Watching folder on your box for future viewing.

Like you said i find the My TV a bit of hit & miss for me where some episodes don't populate across in my Continue Watching folder and duplicate TV shows in my Watchlist etc.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps  It looks like Barry is back on my watchlist on my box.  But I will keep an eye on it.  The watchlist is the main way I keep track of my shows (and I find lists useful).