cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot Play any archived content on either Black NOW TV Box or Apple TV

Hello

I can play Live TV on either my NOW TV box or Apple TV but cannot play back anything.

On the NOW TV box it simply shows the four colours going around on the screen and on Apple TV, I get the message "Error Occured lading content".

I have done factory resets on both but still the same result.

Does my account need resetting?

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello

I can play Live TV on either my NOW TV box or Apple TV but cannot play back anything.

On the NOW TV box it simply shows the four colours going around on the screen and on Apple TV, I get the message "Error Occured lading content".

@Anonymous User

Hopefully I have read your post correctly.

Then If you can view live NowTV content on both your NowTV box and Apple TV then there is no need to reset your account.

Also if you can view live tv with no buffering, this suggests that your WiFi is fine and it seems you got sufficient internet bandwidth.

If you cannot  watch any of the NowTV archive content such has boxsets or catchup then there might have been a blip with the servers at their end (Just tried watching Arrow via catch up on my box and it played fine) ?

If you are still getting a constant buffering problem but live channels are fine, than perhaps getting in touch with live chat could help.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above

Click on the contact us in the green box on the above linked page to speak to a live chat advisor, recommend using a PC, Laptop or Mac when you contact them.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello

@Anonymous User

I have had another read of your post, and I think i may have misread it sorry.

Just for clarification, could you confirm.

With the NowTV box and Apple TV you cannot view any content whatsoever on the NowTV app (both the live channels and all of the boxsets & catchup services).

Or are the live tv channels playing fine on the NowTV app and its only the boxsets and catch up library having the problem with the constant buffering ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, on both the Apple TV app and the NOW TV box, I can get Live TV.

I can also use both for other playbacks with no issue, i.e. Netflix, iPlayer etc.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Yes, on both the Apple TV app and the NOW TV box, I can get Live TV.

I can also use both for other playbacks with no issue, i.e. Netflix, iPlayer etc.

@Anonymous User

OK, thanks for the clarification.

Live chat might be your quickest option, click on my first linked post to speak to them.

Unless another forum member here comes up with something else.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't play the now tv section on a new box what I have just paid for. The box is re asking me for the 3 month pass which I have just entered whilst creating a new account. Reading up is says a voucher cannot be reentered but I figured one it is entered online everything would be open to me. Explain how I can overcome this problem tonight please

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. When you go to your My Account > My Passes page on the website http://account.nowtv.com/passes do you see any mention of your 3 month entertainment pass on there? If not, try clicking the apply a voucher link and entering it again, it might not have gone through correctly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

This sounds like you may be trying to view outwith the UK.

Could you confirm where you are viewing from ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As I need to discuss personal account information with this query, I'll reply to you via private email shortly.

Thanks

Bisa

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I used to be able to access archive of Sky Arts with my NOW TV but now can only seem to watch what is available on the main page, or programmes I saved when I first signed up. Can someone help please?